Saturday, December 4, 2010

FIghting the Microbes

This is Day 11 of a very bad cold. I finally convinced the doctor (second visit, different doc) to give me antibiotics. I take a chemo drug to suppress my immune system. It the treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, which has destroyed the middle joints in all my fingers. This does present a challenge for me when it comes to making jewelry and crocheting, but how can I give up two things I love to do? When someone takes such a drug, she isn't going to be able to fight off a very bad cold. So, thanks Doc#1 for making me suffer with a horrible cough and inability to breathe for the last ten days. I took the 2 doses of antibiotics yesterday and am already coughing less and having more energy.
I have several new items I've finished crocheting and want to photograph and list, but there isn't a sign of sun anywhere. I like to take pictures of my creations outside so that the colors are truer. Oh well, I may have to settle for some inside pictures. Yesterday was a nice, sunny day, but I was at urgent care.....

No comments:

Post a Comment